2021年8月28日土曜日

Waiting for fine days

I thought much comfortable days would come after the long lasted extra seasonal rainfall, but actually residual heat is severe with stuffy atmosphere. So, my planning to maintain Air-cooled VW Beetle is postponed till it get cool. As for Zoom Hexanon AR 70~150/f4 that had misty problem on the soft coating surface in the first zooming module lens of back was left undone because of the disappointment, but it must be reassembled as it was for my finger training at any rate. Zooming mechanism construction sometimes makes me confused on the way. Things do not work well if I don't want. I was interested in the EVF function to enlarge 20 times for confirming the specific focusing point and I had make up my mind to buy Lumix S5 model, but careful checking before that made me refrain from the decision. However hard I might try to image as to my desire, it was in vain, of course Diopter adjustment is fairly set without fail. As the EVF in Lumix S5 and S1 is recommended as the most advanced workmanship, my desire is above all, except SONY A 1 model, so was I informed. Following the saying, I tried the most expensive model and I was satisfied with the performance of the Highest-end model as a matter of fact, how come? Submitted works for two schools are fairly prepared including additional 5 monochrome works. Next themes would be Boat Race and Bicycle Race with different dayte, for the formerone, night scenery trial might be possible.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿