2021年8月13日金曜日

Piled same kind of zoom lenses

Getting bored in my free time I have piled tens of standard zoom lens as a matter of face, most of all of them were obtained from Yahoo auction at below 500 yen because of rotten with mold strain. All of them are fairly maintained after cleaning and greasing procedure with 60 years skill. None of them are inferiority complex at all because the designing engineers had made desperate effort to make up and nourish until it work as a production material. Every lens has its own history based on ultimate technology at those period of time and I could touch and feel their strong intention and desire on the way of repairing. Blood, tear and sweat were installed inside of the device promptly. So, let the lens as it was produced is the concept of my repairing way. Telling about the basic concept of the products, the lens designed based on the durable consumer good has metal lens holding barrel case, on the other hand that done on disposable material does one piece engineering plastic barrel lens case. The former is better for maintenance, without description. The older designing, the less possibility of disappointment, before 70s are the better. With all my desperate effort, when the lens has acquired it original performance at that time I feel some ultimate pleasure as if I could get back in the time-machinery, it's my fun. Westing slight money may be permissive for elderly killing free time with concentration, might be more substantial than sitting in front of TV set for variety program.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿