2021年8月18日水曜日

Suffered from disasters

Unusual heavy rainfall is lasting these days as if we are in the middle of annual rainy season, in addition it does persistent and dense inviting sediment disasters everywhere. Judging from the pressure distribution, there exists a occluded pressure barrance leading to Linear precipitation zone from Kyushu to Kinki and Tokai area. As the delicate pressure barrance has brought unusual rainy condition, so the destruction of occlusion Hi-Lo barance should occur ASAP! I know how to pray for rain for agriculture but not for stopping it. We are in the disastrous condition already because of SARS CoV-2, so stop teasing us more over! I have remembered that a zoom lens almost forgotten because of heavy weight over 1 kg, AR Hexanon Zoom 28-135/f4.0-4.6, very seldom to appear in Auction. I wanna try this lens because the maintenance had been done by myself a year ago. I'm going to find in the Website how to pray to God for stopping rain.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿