2021年8月11日水曜日

Too convenient is good or bad?

Being touched on my shoulder by colder air than usual wake me up before dawn this morning, it means that the pressure air balance might be changed into that of coming Autumn. I have experienced the welfare of the convenience by a convenience store to buy some event ticked, how easily and quickly I could get it with typing the information onto terminal equipment! Though I felt the same when sending money to the seller of Auction, it was more impressive for me, at the same time we will be controlled so easily by the authority sooner or later, might be done already? Neighboring country with largest population had done above already? Too much convenience may be too tightening, I'm worried about that. Because the residual span of my life has become shorter and shorter, I make it a rule to follow recently to avoid wasting time. On the other hand, adventure mind should not be buried, though good adjustment is understood after the thing. Contraly, proverb says, "If you don't enter the tiger's hole, you will not get a Tiger Cub." . Before taking action, following items must be established. 1. Final destination must be clear and fixed, see the target center. 2. Do not put an emphasis on Trend-off, they change. 3. Trade-off relations, wrinkles are acceptable? 4. The standard of review is not your own. 5. The purpose of your action is not always for yourself. 6. Ignore all the estimations by others, but do it by yourself.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿