2021年8月25日水曜日

Mutant Strain

As is often the case, the Typhoon has inviting some hot and moistened air from the Pacific Ocean, so we had a stuffy and unable to sleep well all through the night. Also low back pain caused by heavy car battery replacement on VW Golf GTI the other day suffers me, I endeavored to shoot the Aquarium Art at Dojima River Forum for 2 hours. And today I would be occupied for 6 hours sitting on a chair by English Guide Training Program. Tomorrow is night scenery shooting at Yodo Riverside, very hard schedule is prepared for these 3 days, for a geriatric difficult tasks at all. The planning is not obliged but spontaniouse ones, so I can endure these hardships with no complaint. As a matter for regret, the photo lesson will over at the end of November because of pregnancy of the instructor. Of course her happiness is a matter for congratulation! As is so troublesome at all, I'm going to seek and find out some alternative lesson for the time being at Umeda, Nishinomiya Garden or Kobe Culture Center. An activity should be continued so long as the curiosity is lasting, staying at home as the Authority recommends because of SARS CoV-2 is the worst way for keeping my geriatric body condition healthy. As for my opinion about acquiring the Epidemiological Antibody, so natural way by baring myself in front of newly strained Mutant Viruses one by one without losing even a single Mutant Strain, this is my preference to repeating Vaccinations as widespread information. Vaccination based on information at a certain time will lose its power gradually as the Mutant Strain would be repeated, the business of Viruses are nothing but repeating Mutant Strain at all. In case I might be invited to the Heaven, my own internal Viruses contained in almost a half of Genome Sequence was defeated by the invasion of external virus, probably SARS CoV-2 newly Mutant Strains. I should give up to live longer because of poor counter attack capability.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿