2021年8月8日日曜日

Disappointed with Canon R5

As a matter for disappointment, I have realized that Newly developed Canon R5 and R6 do not have the function of proving the focusing condition in 10X magnification through EVF but on back LCD only. The same function was equipped in Canon 7D DSLR model a few years ago. The company must have been consisting to the idea while DSLR design concept. It does not meet with my way of shooting with manual focusing style that is an indispensable without relying on automatic focusing manner. Probably, such kind of disadvantage compared with SONY Alpha would be compensated through farmwear renewal sooner or later. Though I have been interested in Canon R5 as my next purchase, it will disappear from my list as a matter of fact. To tell the truth I'm going to extend my tentacle onto Fujifilm GFX50S-2, Lumix S5 with Leica Summilux 50mm. Canon and Sony A7S3 disappeared. Exchanging lens bayonet would invite some tremendous effort to complete it including PC renewals. Back to the original question to buy a new camera, what do I shoot and what wanna I to express by the work?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿