2021年8月26日木曜日

Considering about human blood pressure

Once we had a standard value for adequate human blood pressure by age, very simple, age plus 90 is equivalent. In 1999 maximum value were established, hi/lo as 129/89, and now The Japanese Society of Hypertension has established as 120/80 promptly resulting 1/4 of population has been supposed to have Hypertension as a disease to be treated by oral medication. Though I had been specialized in some Medical field, my basic idea is fixed half a century ago and I do not feel any inconvenience in daily life at all. Yes, my Optimum Blood Pressure is calculated by my age plus 90, I do NOT follow the recommended value by the professional Society, I don't believe in their opinion. This is because the sales of medicines can be changed and controlled by increasing or decreasing the numerical setting of the adequate standard value.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿