2021年8月12日木曜日

Shooting into water

Pressure distribution and stationary front shows as occluded front. It is most likely at the end of usual rainy front. Considerable rainfall is expected and following land slides will occur everywhere. The weather condition for next week will not be favorable, so Coming rainfall lasting for a week must be beared in mind. Because there would be no difference in desk theory and mear imagination, I went out for photo shooting actually at Aquarium in Dojima River forum this evening. Following the suggestion, I did not carry any camera with me but only a smartphone. Shooting the object through different material with different reflective index, water and air, different world for me. I though no other shooting device is effective there except a smartphone.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿