2021年8月3日火曜日

Self moderation

I was about to starting for shooting photos without checking the weather condition this morning, but I refrained from doing that though all the equipment are prepared for lotus shooting, unfortunate rainfall did it. It is just like being broken on my nose in early morning, how come? So, what to be done today is preparing for Kobe Kazamidori guidance as to the professional revel. All the people cannot proceed until being threatened by circumstantial requirement, as for myself, having innately weak personality leads me to the sweetest and easiest direction unconsciously as if my Oriental Zodiac might be Ant? Now I have no obligation at all to do or to live, just being in bed all day long is acceptable with no complaint by the others. As my body and soul would be rottened soon, I must control and myself so strictly by myself, for myself, no other external restriction is given on Geriatric. Relatively regulated daily life, adequate athletic movement and food abstinence are required because the fact is informed that the people who dies on stabation is far less than that of overeating and the method by Medication is inferior to Athletic treatment.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿