2021年8月10日火曜日

Newcomer Cosina AF Zoom 75-200/4.5

I have completed to arrange Cosina AF Zoom MC Macro 75-200/4.5, removing all the Auto-focusing mechanism following my way, manual focusing manner use. As its original construction was not recorded on the way of disassembling, several try and error were done on the way taking more time than usual. I disliked its fucising angular movement taste, just lack of smoothness because of Automatic construction including imbedded actuator motor, no good result was obtained even after the removal of it. Also, plastic cover including battery, motor with moving parts and electric circuitry distorted barrel shape as the matter of fact. I thought before the test shooting it will go into my Junk box sooner or later being influenced just by the appearance and original constructive concept though it has adjustable focusing length mechanism. But, as for my surprise, all the premonition with bad feeling was thoroughly wiped out like nothing after a test shooting done before long. Sharpness, resolution and color separation are above words except merberous and excellent at all. I could guess how much effort and endeavor had been piled by the researching and developing engineers before producing this item, probably bloody hardships. I decided to carry this lens with me for next shooting on Night scenery at Juso Yodo Riverbed. 75 to 200 mm focal length must meet with my requirement for the purpose. According to a information by the seller at Niigata Pref. , a suitable lens hood originally for Pentax Takumar-Zoom 85-210 with 58mm diameter will arrive at my hand tomorrow, of course this is for Cosina.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿