2021年8月2日月曜日

An early bird this morning

I was an early bird this morning because I went for photo shooting at Hattori Green Garden as I had mentioned last night. I should start my home before Sunrise if I start to shoot immediately after Sunrising, it is said that the shooting game depends on before and after the Sunrise, the quality of the light source is the most favorable. The tendency is not changed even after the imaging format revolution from Analogue to Digital. The new commer RMC Tokina 100-300/f5.0 zoom lens obtained from Yahoo Auction and applied DIY maintenance service yesterday obliged me to make an action, desire to know the performance of it at all. It didn't betrayed my hopeful imagination and replied with excellent pics this morning, makes me feel so good! It is the gospel to know the result before push the shutter button down, no reason to wait for several hours before Ektachrome is processed, remembering the past, what a Dreamy Paradise I am, like a Dragonfly floating there so happily!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿