2021年8月13日金曜日

Misfortune never comes alone!

I have planned to go out for Fujifilm Exhibition at Honmachi Osaka, suddenly it started to rain harder, how come? I'm sure I'll be drenched to the skin in this condition and weather forecast tells no hope to stop today contrally to stay at home preparing for flood disaster! I just remembered a proverb, "Misfortune never comes alone!". Golf 7 GTI never started last night because of Battery malfunction, one night through charging proved it to be so to speak "Sudden Death" that had been experienced on Audi A3 DBA 8PCAX a few years ago. Euro standard size battery sometimes causes this kind of problem without argument. Though I want to change it into JP style D type battery that is popular and reliable easily obtained in DIY stores, inhibiting factors, the height and burdening and tightening styles prevent me to proceed. Remembering the past, OPEL B-Vectra was acceptable for B-battery with the same terminals. Judging from the information in Website, I must prepare about 20,000 yen at the least.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿