2021年8月30日月曜日

My shooting equipment

Three years have passed since I started photo shooting hoby after 30 years silence. Though I had been seeking the way to obtain a good quality transparency, high performance lens, large format and adequate exposure value measuring device, my old belief has completely destroyed after all. The technology to put the image sensor at the film surface has changed an old concept thoroughly. Also the softwares to retouch plays a great part in finishing the work. To tell the truth, I cannot follow up to this kind of revolution enough to control so freely. I must study and master new technologies appear everyday, but my lazy habit that is innate one from my childhood prevents me from doing it as usual. Necessary but not obligatory for retired geriatric might be the reason. I made up mind to do that very soon by hitting my hip with whip. I've selected some daily use equipment, 2 zoom lenses, Tokina Super Dispersin 28~70/f3.5~4.5 and Tokina Super Dispersion 70~210/f4.0~5.6 and Linhof Record-SV-Stativ tripod #003459 after all. Camera body is SONY A9 given by my son.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿