2021年8月6日金曜日

Necessity of Tripod

Early bird this morning as I was, I went out for photo shooting to Hattori Green Garden without discipline. Arriving to the place before daun, I could enjoy Orange Sky prior to starting the work. Lotus flowers had been increased in number comparing last time. Very suitable and sweetest period of time is relatively short and the light source changes so quickly. Getting familiar to the handling of equipment is required with no way to waste time for setting all. Actual use of heavy and stout tripod with over 2.5 kg was suitable, I could realize why Professionals carry about a tripod on his shoulder even in the deep mountain. Camera body, Camera lens and stout Tripod are indispensable 3 Sacred Treasure for true photographer. Lack of even a piece does not have no hope for an available result. In spite of remarkable countermeasure for Camera-shake by sophisticated engineering, no professional photographer go out without Tripod at all. No transparency is obtained that meets with the demand of the field. Life or death requirement is different from that of Amateur Play. There isn't really easy job! A had an opportunity to try FE 200600 Sony Zoom lens for the first time, I fell in love with it immediately no way to loose it. Imagine that my sweet heart having been longing is a little bit heavy weight, do I accept or not? Of course the answer is done in the affirmative. On the other hand, so sophisticated Linhof tripod Record-SV-Stativ-#003459 appears in Yahoo Auction at the cheapest price, I got it by chance secretly.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿