2021年8月16日月曜日

Engineer's desperate effort

At the beginning, I paid attention only to wide angle and standard angle for my favorite use, but gradually my perception moved to narrower angle, 150mm to 200mm and finally 400mm to 600mm. Once I peep into Electric-View-Finder with being Telephoto lens mounted, a completely different image is printed on the retina and the impressive memory never disappears. On the other hand, desirable items are shown in the market at very cheap price, especially, a lot of devil are inhabiting in Yahoo Auction. Because a Devil's whisper is discerned behind of my ears, my finger is obliged to push down Enter key, not my business but my circumstance and the generation guide me to an unintentional direction. Unintentional infectious disease through my eyes are new disaster for me. All the Telephoto lenses including Telephoto Zoom lenses are well maintained by myself as usual, lens barrel screws re-tightening, cleaning mold and grease-up are usual manners, in addition, lens grass circular edge black coating are additionally applied promptly however small size they might be. Some strong desire and intention by the optical designing engineers are felt painfully on the way of disassembling for maintenance. No deception or no omission are observed in the productions because the fate of the company had been at stake.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿