2011年9月14日水曜日

SXE10

he visitors to my Car View Minkara blog reminds me of the F/R automobile that's almost forgotten, because she needs no maintenance used only 18,000km for these 7 years.

Much more precise wheel adjustment with the drivers weight on the seat is intended but left so long time undone, before that the D type battery must be charged as some additional charging process.

Much more stability while straight running would be desired after the adjustment, I'm sure on this point.
The rubber sheet inserted between rear stabilizer bush and it's blacked must be removed, only 2mm thickness tightening spoiled the compliance, so I remember, the frontal ones may be treated as same as rear experimental rubber sheet insertion flexibly.

After the replacement of the rubber seal material between cylinder head and it's cover, 3SGE motor has been keeping it's best condition.
How about the application Microflon into rear differential gear oil? I'm not sure if I had done or not?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿