2011年9月29日木曜日

Physical desiging of Compliance

One week has passed since the accident on my Pelvis slipped hernia occurred, but still now I'm suffered from dull, spontaneous and continuous pain on the portion, it's too long comparing with the past?

Today I wanna put an emphasis on the fact and the truth following.
Unusual ill body condition of myself had good opportunity to think over the compliance of my body especially of soft tissues between bone construction in good circulations of the fluid electrolyte balance including Intercellular fluid.

More importance is the over weight of myself,
almost 20kg of unnecessary G factors are distributed in all of the joint in my bone construction, so the reduction of the body weight is the first, also this leads me to the anti-aging world on earth.

Conclusion is "Not to eat", because overeating myself would definitely shorten my life, no way to hide the truth.

Now the only acceptable automobile is NCP10 TOYOTA Vitz in 5, VW 1302 Super Beetle, BC7 SUBARU Legacy LSi 4WD US model, XH200 OPEL B-Vectra, SXE10 TOYOTA Altezza, they are all in harder suspensions and less compliance any way.

Also the ill back and hip condition of myself now gave me a indispensable opportunity to think over about the compliance of the chassis constructive designing from the different standing point of view.

A new and a different concept is not always wrong if it is not acceptable only in the beginning.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿