2011年9月15日木曜日

Experiment for 10 years

It was always something I admired that to drive a automobile to go straight without any steering adjustment if the road were flat. It must be possible to accomplish the automobile go straight by adjusting precisely to see there are some automobile with the tendency to go right or to left.

This is the initial starting point to start wheel alignment scaling and adjusting including constructive geometry accomplishment.
Almost 10 years have passed with fulfilling almost of my free time with the researching and experiments, almost of Sundays, Thursdays and half of Saturday for ten years.

Most of the time was consumed by trial experiments and cuts and try, by finding out the reliable and repeatable scaling points and the methods and DIY and by inventing special tools.
Thanks to long interval of researching period of time, I have come to the point to be capable to obtain repeatable numerical datum on scaling wheel alignment and constructive geometries.

This successful results affected on my occupation with enough confidence to have accomplished my researching work spending over 10 years.
My occupation did not affect on the experiment but it affected on the better result of my business.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿