2011年9月12日月曜日

Clogged washer nozzle

Clogged window washer nozzle just in front of screen on VW 1302 Super Beetle brought some washer liquid leak and drenched my pants while driving this morning.

Though it was not raining outside, I just wanted to clean up dusty dirt on outside of glass surface. After parking aside of usual road, I opened frontal bonnet and removed the cover to inspect the reason of liquid leakage.

The replacement nozzle parts is already obtained, so the parts would be thoroughly replaced. This kind of minor trouble may happen even on newer modern automobile, so no problem.

Deeper consideration leads me some conclusion that this VW 1302 Super Beetle had been used only 30,000km from the production 40 years ago, so the comparison on the lives of myself with hers---?

It goes without writing the conclusion and she would be taken over as one of my son's collection.
She would be probably painted in the same original blue genuine color before entering marry him.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿