2011年9月5日月曜日

SSD or HDD?

Home computer shows keinen strange reaction after replacing internal memories, PC2100/512MB DIMM ×2.
The suggestion to check memories by downloading checking application program was to the point,probably?
Then over 10,000 yen of expenses were reasonable, supposing if I must obtain new PC?

Though I intended to replace into new system equipped SSD memory for IDE, experiencing as for the matter for myself, even rugged and indestructible semiconductors may cause irreversible error and destroyed so easily, deeper considerations are necessary.

I've ever asked to some electric engineer specialized in circuitry program in Kansai Electric Power Supply Co. about SSD system. I just remembered his deeply thought reply.

Solid State Drive may have several priority but all the performance in SSD does not exceed that of Hard Disk Drive. SSD is new and no historical proof but HDD had established the long period of history already, then which is the reliable one?

Now I must re-digest his deep and heavy suggestion reinforced by professional experiences.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿