2011年9月28日水曜日

NCP10 TOYOTA Vitz as a World Strategy Car



New generation axle designing on NCP10 TOYOTA Vitz is very convenient for my ill Pelvis condition. Frontal lower arm rear compliance bush has enough buffering effect and the rear axle beam construction and deformable hinge bush also absorbs almost of the shock from the rough ground surfaces.

The information from 4 wheel are dilute, so to speak driving in a 3 wheeler automobile.
I have 3 choices which car shall I take, VW Super Beetle, SXE10 TOYOTA Altezza and NCP10 TOYOTA Vitz every morning, without any hesitation I take the key of Vitz intictively because of the reason written above.

Almost 5 days have passed since I had fallen into seriously ill like a clipple, but the pain on Pelvis portion by the Lumber hernia has not been reduced enough, very graducually I would recover this ill condition and try to any attempt for the purpose, the reduction of self-body weight is the first, 15kg is on the line of the aim.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿