2011年9月27日火曜日

Adjusted Wheel alignment on VW Beetle

Remembering the time when frontal geometry and wheel alignment adjustment on VW 1302 Super Beetle 6 month ago, the Camber value on the right side was positive about 10 minutes and left side was negative 20 minutes. Right side running habit tendency was apparently observed when she had come to me about 1 year ago.

The strut upper mount should be inside and lower arm lateral adjusting cam should be outside for attaining negative camber like left side.
With round file the holding hole were adjusted making slotted holes. This necessary procedure must had been moved the right hub position outside laterally, this geometrical change must have something to do with the minus trust angle formation found last time.

Anyway now the zero thrust angle and about 2mm total toe condition for rear axle is established leading to more natural steering reaction and transitions, with no specific complaint.----Except for my body healthy condition, the lumber hernia caused by Pelvis slipped down.

Though I could not run as before, walking slowly is available and I'm capable to drive a automobile if the trans-axle was automatic one.
Probably I'll recover myself in a week, so I pray!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿