2011年9月14日水曜日

The newer the heavier?

Whenever I recognize the specification of a recent automobile, the numerical expression especially the body weight over 1,400kg disappoints me so much.

However wider tires might be invited, stronger motor might be done and large dis brake plate might be done, any performances could not exceed those of right weight automobile, because the necessary performance like the example to stop, to accelerate and to turn could not be acquired.

There may be some passenger to feel better in the heavier vehicle being cheated by the law of inertia.
In short any moving thing affected by the earth's gravitation should be the lighter, the better.

Because I dare put an emphasis on the body weight, the indispensable requirement "Body Weight" is the first for me.
This is why I had chosen 800kg air-cooled Beetle as a partner from now till my end.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿