2011年9月23日金曜日

Poor desire

His mind that is exactly like in exploded love could not be changed by external pressure however reasonable it may be.

I have no way to make him understood the manner, now is not the time to spend money because of the reasons, the working laboratory is moving to another place following the Station Development, the basic platform of Civic Euro R is shoddy entrance model "Fit" with no rear torsion beam axle design renewal like TOYOTA did from "Auris" to "Brade", rear main trailing arm hinge bush is liquid impacted one with some anxiety of life and I must earn money 15,000,000yen in order to give him 3,000,000yen considering about the 20% of profit rate on my business.

Now I ask to myself, "Do I work 75 days from early in the morning to late at night to purchase a trifle kid's toy?". Without writing, nooo.

Though Honda Civic Euro Type R would be so the poor lust present as his Dad to him, my capability to continue working has been reduced recently because of age, no hope in future.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿