2011年9月1日木曜日

Not a day today



As I had been afraid of the bad atmospheric condition, hi temp and hi humidity interfered my future task to do today. So, only the task, tie rod end replacement was proceeded safely.

Clicking noise became smaller after the parts replacement but still remains, I'm afraid of the worst case, irreversible steering box!
The gear box replacement parts for right steering model are not supplied from all over the world!

As the life of note book personal computer is dictated by the CPU cooling fan's condition, so the right steering gear box on VW 1302 Super Beetle holds the fate on earth.

As a helpful way the change the steering system thoroughly into the rack and pinion steering system for later 1303 model would be one of the choice.
Further inspections would be performed on the steering system on coming Saturday and Sunday.

I happened to come across to a model house, I prefer this to new nowadays design.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿