2011年9月26日月曜日

HONDA Civic Type R?

Sporty automobile so designed as to pass through the ordinal traffic at higher speed, stronger motor, wider tires and harder suspension are the proof.
Why is it necessary to run at higher speed and to pass through another automobiles, he must have mistook to regard the public traffic as a racing circuit.

I do not inhibit him to run at higher speed but allowed in closed circuit only. You may do that under the requirements, a modified racing car of course with out legal license plate and a carrier car must be prepared, it possible.
You are not allowed to disturb any public traffic at all, remember this point.
I'm going to stop his planning to purchase new Civic Euro Type R.

When I look at my son, I wanna help him to make his dream come true if it is irrational perspective, but the choice of myself would differ if the future result is easily imagined, running about in a modified automobile on public traffic scattering inconvenience to others in addition to the increased possibility of a traffic accident.
In case of such situation he would have some life-threatening danger?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿