2011年8月20日土曜日

Repair Auto & FAX

In order to access to the accelerator linkage in VW 1302 Super Beetle, 5/8 socket wrench must be prepared that in my pit in villa, so I must go to working place by way of mountain roads taking 30 minutes more.

I think the inconvenience on the linkage must have been brought by just the loosing of L shape link connection with the arm horn not by the wire cut nor staking out.
Anyway the phenomena would be appeared after removing the cap fixed with two 5/8 bolts.

Primitive way of communication, sending printing information, FAX is broken in my home, though I seldom use the system, and naturally the argument for replacement occurs?
I replaced all the batteries inside, so they must be picked up before being thrown away.

How about taking a photo and sending the datum as a frozen file in the Web site?
Nowadays FAX? It's like a fossil way to send some data to other, no?

Finally I went to the toy shop "Yodobashi Camera Umeda" for new FAX telephone system with two another handsets at 30,000yen, too expensive for my Xanthippe?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿