2011年8月13日土曜日

Emotional control

I must make my son understood my opinion.
You need analysis not of the new automobile you are going to buy but of yourself, your emotional condition.
Why do you eager for the road going automobile that has high specification, you must peep into some inside of your mind deeper part, isn't it just you want to meet the self-betrayal.

Sometimes it very difficult to come into his heart inside because I might hurt him to intrude his weak point where his defense preparation is not enough.
The purpose is not defeat his way of thinking but to assist him internally enough referring the way that a passed 20 years ago.

Also I have no intention to guide him to some specific direction, but I feel that he is making use of me as a mimic with reference for his own direction.
I'm going to give all what have, because he can go further and higher in future than what I'm now today.

Anyway he must study and understand how to analyze himself and decisions must be done after the deepest considerations.
Certainly I'm looking forward to his fine future.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿