2011年8月28日日曜日

Important maintenance

The reason why I put an emphasis on the maintenance and the adjustment on my automobile is to keep the performances at their best conditions as the factory designers had decided when the models had rolled out to the market at that time.
This concept has been applied from long time ago in my mind not only for my automobile but also for all the machinery,device and equipment.

The bicycle obtained the day before yesterday would be cleaned, adjusted and lubricated, braking wires F/R also firmly set at proper lengths.
The test driving of NCP10 TOYOTA Vitz would be performed today that was repaired on drive shaft DIJ inconvenience yesterday.
The tires must be checked before that at the adequate pressures,2,3kg/cm2, 1,6kg/cm2 promptly, because the atmospheric temperature has changed recently.

I happened to come across the Web site showing thrust angle adjustment on Vitz, the working was performed by some professional engineer.
However hard I may consider the way to change the value of total toe and the direction of it, this is called as thrust angle, it's impossible to do that because of the no adjustable torsion beam rear axle construction.

The only way as I did on NCP10 TOYOTA Vitz is to insert some sim between the hub mounting surfaces, same procedures were performed? I think it must be impossible, because so complicated calculations and repeatedly adjustments were required taking long working time.
So it is not actually possible to do that as a business working.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿