2011年8月19日金曜日

Accident this morning

Just I came across with the accident this morning, the connecting accelerating wire lost it's tension with some clicking noise when I pushed down the pedal for automatic choke activation.

Probably some crimping in the linkage has lost or just a L shape link had been deviated?
The replacement of carburetors last time may be the reason, loosing wire tension for a while?

Though removing the cover with 13mm bolts loosening, relatively quickly the cause was checked, I gave up and postpone it.
Suppose if this inconvenience happened on the way to Miyama yesterday? It's very lucky that happened in my garage!

Consequently I used NCP10 TOYOTA Vitz instead, fully air conditioned, power steering, enough compliance application on arm hinge bushes, offset crank shaft designed smooth motor and with all gear lock up designed while acceleration sophisticated automatic trans-axle?
Far above comfortable compared with air cooled VW Beetle?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿