2011年8月29日月曜日

Adjusting Bocar 34PICT3

I have realized again that how much sensitively the air volume control screw responds by very slight rotation, 1/8 turn clockwise changed all the responses that I felt inconvenient this morning.

The very initial stage after cold starting in the morning gives me good information about the mixture ratio, because the automatic choke system activating stage supplies richer mixture as designed.

Naturally my Beetle goes well under richer mixture condition, it goes without writing, but this stage gives me indispensable information if the mixture was rich what kind of drive feel would be served? And the opening stage of choke flap is the same important moment at all.

Careful checking on this choke opening stage gives me some forecast that how much richer would be the best?
Of course sharp and keen sensitivity is required on earth.
Bocar 34PICT3 carburetor in VW 1302 Super Beetle is so adjusted day by day as to be in the sweetest best condition.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿