2011年8月16日火曜日

A/F Mixture

The personal computer in my working place did not start up well after five days interval, how come?
What makes you feel unsatisfied, the same as my Xanthippe? 

VW1302 Super Beetle with Bocar 34PICT3 carburetor changes it's performance according to the mixture control dramatically.

Immediately after the first idling with the choke module being activated phase, it runs so smooth with some comfort, in the richer mixture condition. Of course feel I vivacious accelerator reaction, then after warming up period, it becomes dull and poor powered one?

These signs are actually thin mixture?
It's a great fun for me to seek the best mixture point on air volume control screw(smaller one).

As I mentioned yesterday, the color of ceramic part of spark plug will be a good sign to no A/F mixture ratio.

Following the emission control exhaust gas regulation, 4,5% CO, 1200PPM HC, the setting point must be re-adjusted after my own setting.

Remembering old story on WEBER 40 DCOM in PEUGEOT Talbot 205 Rallye, the points(Twin Carburetor), there were not big difference between the best performance points and those of sophisticated scaling device's answer.

So, the sweetest setting point may be the same as that decided by exhaust gas checker device?
Now I will start a fight the machine? Which answer would be correct?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿