2012年6月28日木曜日

Woman & Kid

I have determined that I would never propose my opinion about the alternation of generations between I and my son, though there exist critical difference of standing point of view. My way of perception in general practice is from academic based one as a researcher in Prosthodontic field, on the other hand his is from a general practitioner in our region. Probably, min is out of focus and his is to the point.
I realized again that I cannot make themselves understood however logically the truth and the fact might be introduced by me with desperate efforts.
So, I close my mouth like a oyster for the time being.
Things worthy would be thrown away soon, that had been obtained by my crystals of blood and sweat for 24 years of period of time, just as far as some lonely heart.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿