2012年6月17日日曜日

Old but modern?

The relationship of business supply-demand has balanced these days, everything around me has settled, so I feel. My son might be in some struggle condition emotional, as the chicks make efforts on emergence.

Today, I would like to inspect the rear arm hinge bush on VW 1302 Super Beetle to fix the alignment prior to the total adjustment.
Movable construction with a critical characteristic of hysteresis would invite unavoidable variability of the measured value however accurately the performances might be done, so any element of variability should be eliminated as much as possible before the very measurement. Remember here that any butyl rubber materials have inconvenient physical property more or less, that has been worn in arm hinge portion of automobiles to improve the ride quality. Too much buffer action by them often cause strange steering reaction with indecision, the balance of compliance is the key to produce better ride.
Peeping into this kind of professional field with some reversible method as I'm doing is very interesting trial, because I can imagine the intentions of the designing concept 40 years ago, actually varies little in basic character. In other words, not so big change and improvement were not performed from the beginning, except some emission control system and automatic trans-axle designing. I didn't know the fact of the truth until I come across with this 40 years VW Beetle.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿