2012年6月22日金曜日

Successor

We must have some opportunity to talk deeply with my son discussing about our future lives. He was borne relatively later than ones of standard, so we have shorter period of time to assist him behind about for 15 years. He will be alone younger than others with same age, naturally he have to study more while he is still young.
I am prepared for the prior talk about that with my friend who has been assisting us privately.

My son has lived alone for 8 years independently far from us because of educational reason, probably he must have any inconvenient relations with any friends to guide him undesirable direction emotionally.
This is the reason why we wanna take him back here to Osaka from country region. He has changed now, different from before, he's like a different person, so she said, as I feel too.
We must think over deeply about this problem seriously now, some correction of his emotion is necessary, if wants or not.
Looking back on myself at his age, almost the same and my parent assisted me emotionally and financially enough, so I didn't feel any hunger all through my life, even now.
We did too much on him to the rate of spoiling himself?

I have made up mind to change my stance, I would like to continue our laboratory by myself for the time being, no matter how he might replace with me here or not, he might come together with us or he would have another working place at different portion.

I have come to the clicking point to select the timing of selection in those two years, to throw away my villa in the mountain, then 4 automobiles I'm keeping should be reduced in number. All of them are fully maintained to perform ultimate performance as originally designed, the fact indeed make it difficult to decide what to be deserted? All of them have better advantages to be proud of promptly, I could feel the designer's individual concepts not to be ignored, desperate efforts must have been made before production. How shall I do on earth? 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿