2012年6月29日金曜日

Water valve


There exist the collapse of the bubble in emerging economies of Asian countries with big population behind the instability of European finance, so informed by NHK news broad casting this morning.
I'm afraid of the World Crisis again that was the trigger of WW2.

I spent my off time for maintaining equipment in my new laboratory all day long, just tired and exhausted. I found out the difficulty to keep the ultimate performances in the mechanical movement especially in the function of diaphragm valve to control water pressure at adequate rate, as a common sense, some crystal water contaminants clogged in the way of small hole as pressure controlling balancing orifice. This phenomena closing the small water way causes a malfunctions, 24 years using period of time is enough to do that.
This kind of constructive design of diaphragm valve is not difficult for me to adjust upper and lower spring strength for pressure balancing, because I have been trained to do this in another field, fuel pressure controlling in 2 cycle small motor.
Also, solenoid valve has the same tendency to be influenced by the inconvenient solid material. But remember that some re-adjusting pressure control diaphragm valve spring strength should be required again, because an acquired healthy opened water way would increase the line pressure naturally.
The time has come to maintain all of equipment I'm keeping in my laboratory step by step and one by one, so my off time would be spent for the purpose for the time being. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿