2012年6月14日木曜日

Affairs today

Simply, replacement of the thermostat genuine parts recovered the original function in BC7 SUBARU Legacy LSi US model this evening. Strange function of cooling fans, once started continues running endlessly disappeared. EJ22 motor is in good condition with comfortable combustion. As a matter of fact, what the special SUBARU engineer said was exactly to the point. Careful checking of coolant temperature sensor revealed that the number of terminals were 2 instead of 3 for later models, the circuitry designing must have been changed according to the grade up of computer from 8 bit to 16 bit. Though  the obtained genuine parts in vain would not be returned but be stored for future opportunity of replacement parts for BLE model I'm keeping. Consequently, long term nervous problem in BC7 has solved today with good pleasure.

As for NCP10 TOYOTA Vitz, strange noise from frontal axle remains, I have a suspicion in hub bearing? My son must drove recklessly, no? Young driver has tendency take an automobile as a toy making sports, so it might be some my son's fault?
The surface of the Earth would be worn if the tires wear by some playing ride!

Today I covered relatively wider space by running about in Vitz, because it the only automobile that I have which has normal air conditioning system, driving in the day time at high atmospheric temperature is just exhausting task especially for a geriatric.

I dropped in the working chair company asking for residual repairing parts, though my favorite person was absent at noon.The oil pressure line parts and pneumatic toggle switches, now the plastic handle of the special switch is changed into metal one, probably for countermeasure? I met a friendly female stuff in the elevator who tried to catch my visitor's name plate that I almost dropped down by mistake. I said at that time with smile, "This is alive, so I almost loose?". She was kind enough to guide me to the room in spite of her floor was not the same as I dropped.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿