2012年6月10日日曜日

Consumption & Renewal

All the consumer durable goods of industrial production should last 6 years and loose their functions without user's sarcasm, because some internal low of depreciation and incineration are stipulated like that from a taxation.
So, all the machinery, equipments and devices should be renewed into new models. This is one of industrial production figure of normal circulation. Seeing from higher point of view, any inconvenient factor to prevent normal circulation must be eliminated by protecting efforts. I fully understand the corresponding feeling of the company.

As for me, I might not do anything in global Web site if I'm capable to do that, because I might have make invisible trouble without realizing myself. The company has shared me of desired replacement parts this time in spite of incredibly old model's ones, so I must appreciate their warm kindnesses.

Graduate University of the Air this morning has posted the improvement of the conception of hardening of arteries from Biochemical point of view. I have realized my ancient perception on this critical geriatric disease should be renewed by studying hard again as a student,  because what I lack in knowledge can not be compensated by any other way,  no pretense is forgiven, ignorant is nothing but ignorant on earth?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿