2012年6月8日金曜日

Deeper consideration

Further consideration on writing about a specific machinery led me to a conclusion that I should be refrain from opening wide in Web site, because some one who read my description might try to do the same in spite of dangerous works if he was a layman. In addition, this kind of special machinery should be maintained and serviced only by a specific engineer who had been trained and educated in a specially planned by manufacturer's program, also some safety standard is specified according to Industrial Safety and Health Act.

A beautiful flower is supported by a branch and it is done by a stem and it is sustained by roots, but they are invisible under the ground. Gaze at that! We are all the same living thing, selfish way of living is not forgiven! I hope I don't step on anyone's toe. Again, know the pain of others!

I must apologize on my shameless descriptions that lacks deeper prudence here to readers and to the the company. I must bear in mind never do this and never interfere with the natural economic distributions, because all the people in our field are making efforts everyday in a social origins of naturalism. The machinery is not for military use but for the private use and depreciation and amortizing period is not 30 years but 6 years, here is a principle of social dealing and distribution economy in our country, Japan?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿