2012年6月6日水曜日

Ceremonious day today!

It's a very ceremonious day today for me, my son is about to work here in our new laboratory together with us for the first time. Feeling I something different from ordinal weekday, because the purpose of my desperate effort for these 27 years is nothing but this critically wonderful moment! Though his working day is only single day a week, the opportunity to come to us must be increased in number, now is the time for the starting moment of our transition period of alternative generations.

Remembering my past as one of a educational stuff in the department of Prosthodontics in some University, I have to refrain from giving too much advises from the beginning, otherwise he would have fall in self-hatered situation. Say something to him only when he asks to me, make himself realize by himself after his own considerations, let him realize on his own perceptions.
The education in technology jobs are very difficult, because he must arrange himself in his mind to know the right way, this is his own way that's different from mine, though he says he wanna follow mine.
Selecting easy way trying to obtain know-hows without his own efforts is just easy come and easy out, things important for his skill would not stick on him. He should have experiences as much as he can from now. Anyway he must create his own principle in our field as a better practitioner by his own seats.
Human life is learning tenderness after overcoming hardships, please remember?

Watching some cooking program, a son of great chef Mr. Masaru Doi follows exactly the same way of his father, as my surprise his voice is same as his father's one! I didn't watch it without feeling some frivolous, not attractive, just an imitation the monkey does not pass.
There exists some difficulty for a young successor to be the same or more than the conventional generation.

I have to prepare some amount of money to pay for his work, 35,000 yen a day including a traffic fee from Gifuhajima to Osaka, of course it's too much I know, but this is our strategy to pull back here to Osaka.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿