2012年6月21日木曜日

Going favorably

Typhoon #5 has changed it's power into ordinal Tropical storm level this morning and the heavier rain fall would be imagined, because it would stimulate our Baiu(Japanese normal rainy season) front from now. We must prepare for an unusual rain fall cats & dogs.

I'm going to organize the warehouse in my villa situated in the mountain of Nakayama Hyogo Pref. All the 5 rooms have been occupied by mainly by automobile replacement parts cluttered. The parts that would not be used might be there, so they must be sold utilizing any way, how about YaHoo Auction?

It was the second day for my son to work with us helping me a bit, some incredible care must be required to make a freshly emerged chick till leaving nest. Again he is nagging to obtain new car? I see his desire to change one after another each time? It's clear that he is in a muddy crucible of desire as an young man. Let's try to watch him for a while.
But for my son's existence on earth, I do not have this kind of interesting and joyful worries, so I should appreciate the person on this situation. At the same time I have some envy his youth remembering my own good past period of time. Also, realize I now that how did my father take me form a warmest standing point of view and how deeply he loved me whenever I see my son's expressions.

As for my own business, it's going better than before in every meaning. Converting into Electronics in our laboratory should be performed in very near future inviting plenty of money, how come? Now only 30 percent of our industry has done it, my turn is not yet?
I would have enough capability to get accustomed to the new system immediately if I should study how to control them.
The consultation records for the clients are restored as electric ones in the institute of my graduated University, so the records written on the paper do not exist.
I have made up my mind to do that on two HD at the same time, because I'm afraid of the destruction of a recording medium as I've been experienced several times for these 20 years on PCs. Which is the better by the way, HD or SSD if I choose as a medium for that?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿