2011年10月25日火曜日

Refresh up PC & Myself

Some pop-up spy-bot came into my PC obliged me to format the HDD equipped inside.
Though this kind of treatment is troublesome and time consuming every time, I think it necessary to renew and replace operating system and all the datum recorded inside.

Because the spybot unknown may exist without own perceptions, formatting thoroughly HDD is the best way to keep safety for protecting my own datum.

The AISIN automatic trans-axle in B-Vectra shows strange reaction only in the starting phase, probably this must be malfunction on one of the electric solenoid valve inside, or lack of ATF mistook last time replacing ATF into TOYOTA genuine D2 fluid. Check the ATF level while the system is hot with the motor rotating condition.

For the purposes of leg joints protection and of prolong the life span of myself, the anti-aging program I designed is now ongoing with the result of 3 kg of body weight reduction after a month, just omitting one meal a day and now almost 30 meals had not been taken in total.

The attitude is quicker and lighter if I reduce the body weight, but remember here that the stronger and vigorous body power and wills are disappears together. My face looks pale and like a older geriatric on earth, how come?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿