2011年10月2日日曜日

Conditions on myself & autos

Disassembling and cleaning on trans-axle position sensor wiped out any anxiety of functional disorder in the mechanical and electrical construction of XH200 OPEL B-Vectra.
After obtaining the stability as a passenger's car, no complaint nor distrust occur in my mind, of course no "Engine Check" lamp put on after the maintenance lust time.

Thank to many supports while I have been in ill health condition, Pelvis slipped hernia, I have some tendency to recover myself soon without an awful surgical operation.

The driver's second handed seat has obtained from the YaHoo Auction at 1,000 yen for VW 1302 Super Beetle. Because the mounting method of seat rail to the body floor is different from another car, the female holder is soldered on the floor and the adapted rail is inserted with some engineering plastic inserts. So, modifying itself or just utilizing the base with male shape would be my choice after checking the adaptations.

Once I had considered about the difference of driving taste comparing some German automobile and Japanese one. The designing of lower arm was completely different each other, the length I mean. This conceptional difference must affect on the point?

The inconvenient change of the value of toe and camber when outer force was applied in the axle construction.
Much more deeper considerations and discussions are necessary on this point.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿