2011年10月28日金曜日

Driver install

It took me several days to establish and to set up my own PC in laboratory room after refreshment of Windows XP operating system. Of course as a periodical treatment this kind of determination may be necessary, the affair was caused by the hatred "Babylon Search" bag intruded without permission.

Realtek AC'97 Audio driver was difficult to install, sometimes lack of necessary file install procedure was interrupted. And finally today I succeeded in installing the drivers for sound, video and game controller.

Though I have been regarding the Note Book PC as fragile and breakable precise electric device, the perception was not to the point, realizing the idea had been awfully a truth after breaking two Toshiba Dynabook Note PC.

As I imagined the life of CPU fan construction immediately leads to the Note PC itself, no repairing way except the CPU fan parts supply might be realized.

Suppose it happened on ATX tower desk top computer, any alternative CPU fan part may be applicable in junk box, no? This is why I do not regard the Note PC as my own favorite devise from the beginning.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿