2011年10月15日土曜日

Like a Phoenix

OPEL B-Vectra user in Kyushyu who inquired me to lent my DIY ST for rear lateral arm end ball joint replacement reported as a good news.

Though he regarded the cause of rear hitting noise was the ball joint with backlash, the noise did not disappear after the countermeasure. Immediately realized I the reason must be the shock absorber, piston rod and piston connection had been loosened leading to somehow Hysteresis.

The phenomena was the exactly the same and the model production period also, I sent him the residual rear shock absorber without negotiations nor permission by my own posting cost.

As his thankful E-mail said, the result was exactly to the point. Chronic strange noise being suffered from for long time completely removed. He could come to drive in agreeable condition . Also he could study more from my kind advice this time.

I'm also so pleased because the replaced but alive old parts could re-play a great parts of another B-Vectra in Kyushyu. And my DIY Special Tool could be useful and replacement was also successful.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿