2011年10月18日火曜日

Future designing

Some revolution would occur in the beginning of next year. Working laboratory would move to another place, no matter how I may insist to stay at the same place, the authorities would oblige to do that in the name of good cause of Station Development.

As for myself, I'm continue this job for about 10 years more if my health condition might permit in future?

Also it is not clear that my son would follow after me or he will prepare his own working place independently at another place.

Though have I some back pain lasting for three weeks, I wanna do some relatively hard working, suspension coil spring & shock absorber replacement on BC7 SUBARU Legacy LSi US model in very near future. The main purpose of this hard work is rising up the body height to the originally designed condition to reproduce the factory designed performances.

Now the axle is reconstructed utilizing those of GC8 SUBARU Impreza WRX Turbo model, with 35mm height reduction.
Too hard setting for me to continue in future.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿