2011年10月25日火曜日

Ill ATF level

As I doubted the checking ATF level after arriving my working place proved I had made mistake when I did oil change by myself in special way. Just I checked the level gauge when the motor stopped in stead of decided way to do while the oil pressure lines alive with motor rotation.

About 20mm lower point shows the level lacking 1 litter. This mistaking may not break the important AISHIN automatic trans-axle immediately, it's better to add 1 more litter of ATF D2 grade.

Thinking about the ATF, on NCP10 TOYOTA Vitz also performed the ATF changing lust year? The specified ATF was the recent sophisticated one, T4 so I remember?

Check out again on both Automatic Trans-axle Fluid amounts, while the case is hot enough, motor running with actuating oil pressure lines and check gauge drawing "Hot level".


Today I went to Model Airplane shop at Noe Takadono in Asahi-ku, "Osaka Model Center" 30 years later since lust visiting.
The reason why I went there was the YaHoo seller was the model shop itself, I bought some ancient Free Flight model airplane kit, "Southern Dragon" for my next year's entry for "Golden Age Exhibition", as for first entry self-introduction would be required in the event.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿