2011年10月10日月曜日

Overdid myself yesterday

The thrust angle of VW 1302 Super Beetle would be re-checked again, rear brake shoe positioning adjustment also be done today. Though it's a very best fine day for cruising today, I would not go around, because of traffic crowded congestion as a National holiday.

The organization of parts warehouse and gardening are the main tasks today.

Heavy D type battery treatment yesterday made my back stiff on earth, reminding me of my aged body condition?
Also, removing temporally inserted rubber sims at stabilizer bush portions in strange body twisting position did harm on my hip muscles.

Spare lead battery increase in number, because my son easily replace into new devices and equipments saying that's his way, how come.

If the machinery works well however old it may be and however long period of time it has been used, no changing is necessary!
Two same ones with the same physical properties are not used at the same time if new one is so sophisticated as to be fascinated, because he will realize himself later how crazy he had been in the past.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿