2012年1月15日日曜日

Work in coldest weather

Replacement of the thermostat parts was effective enough to recover a original performance, from PEUGEOT genuine for Talbot 205 Rallye 1300cc model to SUBARU genuine for EJ 22 motor on BC7 Legacy LSi US model. And the bubble reduction step was performed so carefully sticking to the basic manner as to recover the originally normal operation in the temperature control of the coolant.

Now the fatal defect on water-cooled BC7 SUBARU Legacy LSi US model has completely dispelled. No anxiety exists in being examined for Legal Inspection on coming Thursday.

The renewal of 75D23L lead battery is performed today for SXE10 TOYOTA Altezza today including some minor maintenance. Pay attention to back pain after work because of the heavy weight of the item, over 15kg!
The time is come for checking on geometric construction and wheel alignment on Altezza, should I try this, if I had enough energy and stamina today.

Being in the influence by water-cooling system defect, I cannot spare time for air-cooled Beetle just for one week. I forgot what had been necessary for her? I would try to remember gradually about it.
Of course, body painting and rear sway bar application are the works to be done, as I remember.

Also electric window washer pump utilizing one for a model airplane fuel supplying on the ground must be set in adequate position in frontal bonnet of Beetle, the parts and specialized switch(ON only while pushing)  are already prepared, so any time will do, though seldom using of window washer makes me feel lazy to do that?

Am I healthy physically, being occupied over 12 hours a day for 4,5 days a week and another free time is spared for servicing to my keeping 5 autos for private use? 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿