2012年1月7日土曜日

Ancient device


Replaced FAX system does not work well and now no information is received with the way. New mother board doesn't accept the former FAX modem Melco V.90/K56flex with conventional PC socket pin layout and in and out connective sockets.
Newly introduced USB Analogue FAX modem REX-USB56 has only one connective socket requiring parallel connection?
Anyway this problem and inconvenience must be overcome as soon as possible, because this situation affects adversely on our business.

Finally I have succeeded in communicate with the method of ancient way, FAX com..Newly applied wiring by myself was effective to establish parallel connection of FAX modem and Telephone line. This success was proved to have received some dust FAX intending unnecessary advertisement utilizing the resources on the other side. The expenses of 6,300 yen did not come to a void.

I'm going to have 2 days vacation from now, I may drop in Machine Head in Wakayama City that shared me the VW 1302 Super Beetle a year ago? Depending upon how long does it take me from now to negotiate with the professional builder for our new laboratory construction.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿